Ham han slicing courses

Ham han slicing courses

We teach you to cut and make the most of your ham.

Wine tasting

Wine tasting workshops

Gastro-Tourist routes weekend.

Ham han slicing courses

Courses according to your needs

Beginners, professionals, recycling, workshops...

Cursos de corte de jamón

Professional course slicing ham

Learn to slicing ham as an expert.

Next hand-slicing courses.

No dates available

Interested call to:
Oscar Aguilar: (+34) 633 529 343
Jose Manuel Lázaro: (+34) 633 583 040
Text us or e-mail us at our contact page.

Information on courses and workshops, professional and amateur of ham slicing

THERE ARE HAND-SLICING COURSES ON REQUEST

1- COURSE OF IBERIAN HAM HAND-SLICING for professional purposes.

For minimum 15 to 20 students. Is given in a hotel in Valencia by a professional ham hand-slicer, Cuchillo de Oro De España™ Sponsored by RC Jamón De Trevélez™. Each student slices the whole piece and takes it to home.

2- PRO INITIATION AND AMATEUR.

Mínimum 4 to 10 people. Each student slices his own ham piece and takes it home.

3- TRAINEE WORKSHOP of traditional ham hand-slicing.

Max. 12 people. Attendees will slice a piece in teams of three.

4- CORPORATE WORKSHOPS AND ACTIVITIES.

On request. In classrooms or in a Gastro tour route during the weekend according to the special requirements. For Gastro tour groups min 25 people to 50. Gastro tour weekends are also available for particulars.

REGISTRATION RULES

To enroll to any of the courses/workshops, bookings will be made by paying 75% of the fee until 10 before the beginning of the class. The other 25% will be paid the day of the course/workshop,

The preference will be in order of enrollment.

Payments: Bank transfer to LA CAIXA account number 2100 4339 77 0100146699

Cancellation policies. Until 2 days before: payback of the deposit minus 12€ for cancellation expenses. 15 € in case of cancellation of excursion

Organization has the faculty of cancel a course in case a minimum of attendants would not be reached, In that case the payback of the whole deposit will be done.

Contacto - Cortadores de jamón a cuchillo

For more details, please contact with us...

If you need to order or ask for more details, do not hesitate to visit our contact page.

Your traditional ham slicers ...